Aside from blogging, Debbie has published a few works and been interviewed on podcasts, including:
- Excited to share my TEDx talk from TEDxKitchener2017: Reclaiming space | Debbie Donsky | TEDxKitchenerED
- Interviewed for Noa Daniel, on her show, The Personal Playlist Podcast: Making an Impression: Debbie Donsky.
- Thank you to the Catholic Principals’ Council of Ontario (CPCO) for this wonderful article honouring my sketchnoting! DEBBIE DONSKY BRINGS THE KEYNOTES ALIVE WITH HER AMAZING SKETCHNOTES
- Interviewed for Chris Cluff’s Chasing Squirrels Podcast, Honouring Connectivity, Creativity and Being Seen, Spring, 2017
- Interviewed for Derek Rhodenizer’s Beyond the Classroom Podcast: We Don’t Need to Fix Children and Talking Leadership: Small Changes Can Make A big Difference, Spring 2017
- Co-writer and illustrator for Milo’s Adventures: A Story about Love, 2016. For more information about Milo’s Adventures and his amazing family, check out their website at familyisaboutlove.com.
- Co-writer of “A Sense of Balance—District Aligns Personalized Learning with School and System Goals”, Journal of Staff Development , v 36 No. 2, April 2015
- Co-writer of a chapter: (De)Centering Normal: Negotiating Whiteness as a White School Administrator in a Diverse School Community, in The Great WhiteNorth? Exploring Whiteness, Privilege and Identity in Education in Canada ̧ (Paul Carr and Darren Lund, Eds, 2007 and 2014 (2nd edition)
- Doctor of Education , Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto, Curriculum, 2006 Dissertation: “Critical Pathways towards Antiracism in an Elementary Knowledge Building Classroom”